• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Blowerthrower alt-fire

Blowerthrower alt-fire

• I like it

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I would rather have medic healing syringe on it

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate this gun with a passion... its niche seems too small to justify a weapon based around.

I don't get how it made it into the weapon pack honestly.
It is the funniest medic weapon ever, and it can help you getting rid of raged FP... until he kills bloat and comes back and kills you.
Since this weapon was released, I love to play medic. Before it was boring but now it's realy cool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Idea: What if the Alt-fire still had its current function, but the Bile from it would do damage to specimens that walk over it as well, like actual Bloat Bile? It gives the alt-fire a use without modifying the mechanics too bad.

I'm quite certain that bloat bile on the floor doesn't really damage anything that walks on it. It may seem so if zeds were in the 'bile explosion' area (which is actually a little larger than graphic effects would suggest) and continue to receive some DoT.

While making 'hurt spots' lasting a while on the floor would be an interesting mechanic, I think it wouldn't be very practical in actual game. For example, right now fire damage is much more potent, and it's still not fast enough to kill zeds that are in the close proximity. Counting on zeds to step in the goo for a second to receive bloat-bile level damage would be next to useless in my opinion.

Upvote 0