• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Help Requested - Server refuses to send hud?

Agia

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 24, 2013
Setup a dedicated server and things have been going great with it till today. Attempted to join the game noticing for the first time since it was setup there was 0/0 players. Upon double clicking I got error message stating "Server refuses to send KillingFloorHud" so I decided after digging through the INI file and seeing everything was set as it should be/has been to try and switch things up.

Server at this point was set to Objective mode with the KF_Steamland map as the only option but upon trying to connect now I am receiving an error that Server refuses to send this file?? I have the file. I dont need the server to send it, and the server is set to NOT allow downloads which should force player side map usage.

If anyone has support for this I would greatly appreciate it. Also attempting to find a list of up to date whitelisted mutators with there download and installation layouts to customize the server.