• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Faked Players server full

somebro827

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2013
I set up a fresh Linux box and installed KF using SteamCMD. I copied the Faked Players .u & .ucl files into the System directory. Set the admin name, password, enabled admin login and verified all that by starting the server and successfully logging into the web admin and changing the map. When I enable Faked Players via the web admin page and then restart the map I can no longer join my server because it tells the client it is full. My goal is to have Faked players fill 4 slots so myself and a friend can join as the other 2 players. What do I need to do?

At a guess, double check the settings of your Faked Players mutator. Quite possible that it's actually set to 6, even though you wanted 4. Also look at your server console and see how many players it's reporting in the server. It's most likely an error in how you've set up the server/mutator; if the mutator itself had a problem, I imagine loads of people would be reporting it.

Upvote 0