• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Tuning] Server list does not load

Hmm this probably has to do with the fact that i fixed my rogame ini file by replacing it with the RS ini file.. but the server list does not load but my favorites list does. And I can still join and play off them.. so I wonder whats up with that.

RS uses a different appid so thats probably why you cannot see the servers. There might be some other things that get messed up as well. I would try temporarily placing that file somewhere else. Starting the game up and letting a new ini generate. If the res is wrong you will crash if not then happy camping.

If you crashed locate the roengine.ini press control + F and type in ResX then at ResX and ResY type your correct resolution.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RS uses a different appid so thats probably why you cannot see the servers. There might be some other things that get messed up as well. I would try temporarily placing that file somewhere else.

If you crashed locate the roengine.ini press control + F and type in ResX then at ResX and ResY type your correct resolution.

Your sir, deserve the medal of most usefull man on internet. :cool:

1366520900079_by_the_ghost_of_razgriz-d65zilv.jpg

Upvote 0