• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SUPPORT TWB servers

easton1234

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
North Georgia US
I am here to advocate that everyone here on the forums does their utmost to play on TWB servers. All 4 yrs that I played on their servers in RO1 where amazing. The Admins are the fairest I have ever seen. The work that they have done for the Clan ladder and tournaments is amazing. Besides the guys at TWI .... TWB The Wild Bunch have done sooooooo much to advance this game to the future...... Any of the RO1 vets would give applause to the guys at TWB for their hard work and just pure respect for people!. Gentlemen my gaming time is limited because of RL stuff, but I cannot ask enough that you would support a true gamers community like TWB... The money and energy that they put in is RIDICULOUS!!! LETS FILL OLD GLORY NA CROWD!!!!!
LONG LIVE TWB!!!! HEHEHEHEHEEE:IS2:

Last edited:
I am here to advocate that everyone here on the forums does their utmost to play on TWB servers. All 4 yrs that I played on their servers in RO1 where amazing. The Admins are the fairest I have ever seen. The work that they have done for the Clan ladder and tournaments is amazing. Besides the guys at TWI .... TWB The Wild Bunch have done sooooooo much to advance this game to the future...... Any of the RO1 vets would give applause to the guys at TWB for their hard work and just pure respect for people!. Gentlemen my gaming time is limited because of RL stuff, but I cannot ask enough that you would support a true gamers community like TWB... The money and energy that they put in is RIDICULOUS!!! LETS FILL OLD GLORY NA CROWD!!!!!
LONG LIVE TWB!!!! HEHEHEHEHEEE:IS2:

+1
Thanks to TWB and specially Butch for all their hard work for community and TWILadder. Where should I send you some vodka? :D

Upvote 0