• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KFlevelrules Mut

GrayveRose

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 11, 2011
soundcloud.com
I'd like to have a Mutator available that will change the spawn period interval setting in the KFlevelrules actor class in the map. And if a map doesnt have it, the Mut's setting will ammend on the map anyway for the spawn period interval.

The spawn period interval on that actor class controls how much time between spawns the spawns must wait before spewing out new zeds, Id like to set all those to a very low number to make the spawns basically instant and constant to make it more challenging, but I dont really want to have to edit every map and put it on a server to be able to play it like that online.

Is this easy to accomplish? I can edit existing code, and compile, but I dont have scripting experience with understanding what Im doing on my own lol

It seems like it might have that in there, though it could be something else. Isnt that mutator only able to run through serverperks mut, therefore Id not be able to use my perks if i use it?

Yeah it is in there, i use it to increase the spawn rate on my server.
Even if you custom coded your own mutator, you would have to submit it for whitelisting in order for your Steam perks to work.

Upvote 0