• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weird & Wonderful Wehrmacht Pictures

Upvote 0
Yep..they were human beings just as you and I. Loved their country and family and lived life to the fullest. Shame a handful of bad apples completely ruined what the Wermacht image was.

lol, only the friendly wermacht! misunderstood nazi germany, wanted to bring peace and love to the world and it was just afew people that ruined it for them!
23.jpg

and thats the most horrible thing, what you said, they were human beings just as you and I. Just shows you that everyone can become a ruthless murderer under the right circumstances

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol, only the friendly wermacht! misunderstood nazi germany, wanted to bring peace and love to the world and it was just afew people that ruined it for them!

and thats the most horrible thing, what you said, they were human beings just as you and I. Just shows you that everyone can become a ruthless murderer under the right circumstances

yeah, in comparison to the 1. ww, german soldiers were recommended friendly and disciplined from the people in the countries they were stationed(more or less).

but 10 years of indoctrination and cutting some rebellish officers heads off changed the wehrmacht into some crazy idiotsmacht.

my bus is coming, have to go, i hope you understand my post :p

Upvote 0