• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Tuning] Mp42 shooting sound

saprize

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 22, 2013
Hi, in Grain Elevator i experinced the sound of the mp42 horrible, it sounded like hell.

If i were to explain it i would say it sounded like the volume of the shooting sound was increased 10x then the normal sound :S

Is this some common known thing in RO2 ?

Sorry no i mean the mp44 i just thought mp44 was the wrong name to call it. And that was the first time i experienced something like that as well.

EDIT: I just realized a way to explain how the sound shooting of the mp44 sounded! It sounded like bomb explosions exploding on the ground!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry no i mean the mp44 i just thought mp44 was the wrong name to call it. And that was the first time i experienced something like that as well.

EDIT: I just realized a way to explain how the sound shooting of the mp44 sounded! It sounded like bomb explosions exploding on the ground!
there is no such gun as the mp44.
there's the mp40, the mg34 and the mkb42. so what gun are you really talking about?

Last edited:
Upvote 0