• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor crash

RadKatz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2013
i can't seem to get this problem fixed but when i start killing floor the window with a red border that has an image of the characters and says killing floor at the top. then a window with a big error report appears saying:
Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3193 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (1407)

ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.LevelSummary KF-HellGateFinal1-2.LevelSummary NULL) <- UCacheManager::ExportCacheMaps <- NewMaps <- UCacheManager::SaveNewPackages <- UCacheManager::InitCache <- UCacheManager::execInitCache <- (KFGUIController Package.KFGUIController @ Function XInterface.GUIController.InitializeController : 01BB) <- UObject::execClassContext <- (KFGUIController Package.KFGUIController @ Function XInterface.GUIController.InitializeController : 01BB) <- UObject::processEvent <- (KFGUIController Package.KFGUIController, Function KFGUI.KFGUIController.InitializeController) <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

and right under it there is the choice to either cancel, copy text, or send a bug report. and the bug report takes you to a website that doesn't exist. does anyone know what to do?

(no it's not the .ini files, and i've reinstalled and verified the game cache probably near 15 times each as well.)