• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why call it the LAW?

Adar first I was wondering this as well, as the LAW is a disposable single shot Anti Armor weapon, which the mechanism, sight and round is fitted into a single tube ready to be unpacked to fire. Since it is disposable, you take it out, unpack tube and sights, fire and throw away the tube as it's useless. That had me wondering for a while, as the LAW in KF is clearly not a disposable launcher. However, turns out there is a British Anti Armor weapon called the LAW80 which looked pretty much like the one in KF.

Upvote 0
Adar first I was wondering this as well, as the LAW is a disposable single shot Anti Armor weapon, which the mechanism, sight and round is fitted into a single tube ready to be unpacked to fire. Since it is disposable, you take it out, unpack tube and sights, fire and throw away the tube as it's useless. That had me wondering for a while, as the LAW in KF is clearly not a disposable launcher. However, turns out there is a British Anti Armor weapon called the LAW80 which looked pretty much like the one in KF.

LAW80 is also disposable, not the one in game

Because it is the LAW? :< (Light Anti-tank Weapon)

It's a real gun yo.

Ninja'd.

it's not

Bazooka refers to a specific american series of weapons... which reload through the back of the tube, and are actually less destructive probably.

Upvote 0

i would really like to see a disposable law ingame, with stats similar to the small law in the scrn balance mut... as a little gimmick you could add that the thrown tube deals some minor impact damage =P
realistically, this would be ridiculous though (imagine someone running around with ~30 tubes strapped to his back)

Upvote 0
i would really like to see a disposable law ingame, with stats similar to the small law in the scrn balance mut... as a little gimmick you could add that the thrown tube deals some minor impact damage =P
realistically, this would be ridiculous though (imagine someone running around with ~30 tubes strapped to his back)

I think if you could get a 'nam-style LAW for the cost of

Upvote 0