• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Extra player

Hi Guys,

I am sure I saw the answer to this, but cant find it.

My server has started to show an "extra" man when full. We are running CD gametype and it is great 12v12.

BUT, when full there can be 25 players on the server.

I seem to remember something regarding a spectator slot or something, but cant quite place it. Or the solution.

Everything ( ini , start line etc ) is set to 24.

Its not too much of an issue, but my GSP is giving me grief over it.

Cheers,
BossHoGG

Thanks BOB,

But, no one was logged in last time it happened.

It has been detrimental as our GSP stops the server when it goes over our slots. Happened a few times yesterday.

Is strange as I tested the server when full yesterday and I could not join when it was 24/24.

I had thought it was a spectator issue, but those are at zero.

server been full all today and has not tripped up, but I am waiting on it happening again:(

EDIT - Server just auto stopped as we exceeded our slots. 28 players on a 24 player server. How is this possible? I still could not join when it was full. What I am missing here?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aye,

Also at one point I was 4 players over the max.

My GSP has temp increased my max to 28, although the server is still 24.
This has solved it in the short term and we have been playing 12v12 CD all day now without any issues.

But I need to find out why it was happening as they will reduce it back down sometime this week.

EDIT, I give up. it just stopped again as it went over the 28 slots. to 31. Although it is a 24 slot server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Do you mean something like this?

attachment.php

This is from today of our server....

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0