• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Intergrate some others mutators into game!

nejcooo

Grizzled Veteran
May 23, 2012
Community made a lot of awesome mutators. So, now when TW added informative scoreboard (made by Flux), they should add some others that do not affect gameplay.

Here are some I would REALY like:
-Game Stats Tab: this mutator just stats button where you can read all your stats in currnet game. I would realy love to get it intergrated in game!

-Patriarch HP Left: why not? If you fail you can at least see how far/close you were to win match

This are my suggestions. Feel free to discous about it here.

Community made a lot of awesome mutators. So, now when TW added informative scoreboard (made by Flux), they should add some others that do not affect gameplay.

Here are some I would REALY like:
-Game Stats Tab: this mutator just stats button where you can read all your stats in currnet game. I would realy love to get it intergrated in game!

-Patriarch HP Left: why not? If you fail you can at least see how far/close you were to win match

This are my suggestions. Feel free to discous about it here.

sure

but trader menu change is the most important I'd say

Upvote 0
Integrating of mutators is a great idea. I have some suggestions for that:

Patriarch HP Left sounds good
I don't know about the Game Stats Tab but it sounds well too.
Anti-Block
And a new trader menu would be very nice. The whole new weapons and stuff messes the menu up. It's alright that it's sorted by class but it still shows everything and it's not clear where to find a specific weapon.

Upvote 0
sure

but trader menu change is the most important I'd say

i dont know! search area? :)

Integrating of mutators is a great idea. I have some suggestions for that:

Patriarch HP Left sounds good
I don't know about the Game Stats Tab but it sounds well too.
Anti-Block
And a new trader menu would be very nice. The whole new weapons and stuff messes the menu up. It's alright that it's sorted by class but it still shows everything and it's not clear where to find a specific weapon.

i dont want anti block! it's fun to play with out it most of people dont block unless you play on begineer :)

I support the anti-block, trader revamp, and pat HP muts they wouldnt change the game too much but just kinda make things a little cleaner

yes! game stats tab adds tab when you click esc while playing. that allows you to see how many zeds (seperted) you killed, how many scrakes, fps you raged, how much heals you recived and more! very good for stat lovers like me

Upvote 0
The only trouble with KFStatsX is that it seems a bit high maintenence, ie SG had to update it to track the ZED gun properly etc, not sure if TWI would want to manage something that may need updating frequently, let alone have the stats server to worry about.

I'm all for more stats being actually recorded by KF to be viewed in your steam profile though =D

Upvote 0
The only trouble with KFStatsX is that it seems a bit high maintenence, ie SG had to update it to track the ZED gun properly etc, not sure if TWI would want to manage something that may need updating frequently, let alone have the stats server to worry about.

I'm all for more stats being actually recorded by KF to be viewed in your steam profile though =D

im talking about game stats tab! this is diffrent mutator! it use better interface by my optiion and you dont have to bind keys to see it!

that's what im talkin' 'bout:
[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=70010[/URL]

Upvote 0
i would say include the manual reload mutator.
and of course antiblock and a somehow grouped trader menu...

what exactly does pathp do? show how much he had left when you fail?

im agnist antiblocker! i just prefer game with out it

why? to be able to **** other's games up or that others can mess with your game?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kill messages was added... so now we are just waiting for:

* Anti-blocker
* Patriarch hp left
* Manual reload option (like on ScrN mutator, chooseable by each individual player)
* Numbers popup (like on ScrN mutator, chooseable by each individual player)
* Choices for different tradermenus (Current version, Scary ghost's version, Serverperk version etc)

Upvote 0