• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad I'm looking for an active clan! (English only)

MavySoSavy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 9, 2012
As the title suggests I am lookin for an active clan. I mostly play realism but am open to other game modes, I am almost strictly a axis player... But I can be Russian on occasion. I am quite proficient as an elite rifleman and also a squad leader, however I am able to fill the role of rifle man and sniper.

I need a clan that play as a team strategically instead of just running around not working as a team whatsoever as other clans do...

I look forward to hearing your responses.

(Ps sorry if I double posted)

I don't believe any of the clan players are specifically 'axis', or 'soviet'. I'm sure some only play one or the other, but every clan I've seen play over the years (and that's been many), are that clanners change from one side or the other.

The 2nd Fallschirmjager would probably be a good home for you. They're very active. Check out their site at:

http://www.2fjgclan.com/

Upvote 0
also i am looking for clan:
I can play any class, except tank class(I do not have much experience with it)
anti-tank class-gathering experience and tricks with ATrifle(80kills white ATrifle)

understand the English or German.:)

www.OdW-RO2-Clan.de
The Oberkommando der Wehrmacht is looking for new people, tactical interest and regular training is required.

Regards,
Blitzkrieg-Bob

Upvote 0
Hey guys, check us out here at www.black-legion.co.uk we play every Tuesday against each other in an internal clan battle as well as matches against other clans :)

Our internal games usually host around 15-25 players every week and is always good fun, but it also has it's point to the battle as we keep track of the score and the score of this match effects an ARMA II battle at the end of the week, it might be a bit confusing at the start but it will make sense soon enough :)

If you're interested just add me on STEAM and send me a message if you catch me online :)

Thanks,
[BL] TheNinjaTaco​

Upvote 0