• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HUD customisation options?

HUD customisation options?

• Total voters
I propose that Tripwire give us the ability to customise our HUD, within the boundaries of server settings, as follows:

• Set HUD scale and transparency
  • Disable HUD items selectively
  • Options for kill feed - all on, all off, personal kills only, or personal deaths only.
  • Disable HUD completely in game options menu
  • Option whether HUD shows automatically upon Objective Capture or only when T pressed
Please vote, hopefully with enough support for this idea, it might actually make it into the game!

But isn't that what he's asking for?

Also what exactly is on the HUD right now? Cap Locations, Ammo crates, health status and approximate ammo? Pretty much what RO1 had except for the Cap locations .

I don't remember RO1 showing ammo locations on HUD.... I might be wrong though.

If we could customise the HUD, I would have it about half the current size and about 40% opacity, and I would limit it to ONLY showing up when I press T (no auto tactical view on objective capture, etc). Without tactical view, it would only show text chat, and my own personal kills/deaths.

Upvote 0
I don't remember RO1 showing ammo locations on HUD.... I might be wrong though.

If we could customise the HUD, I would have it about half the current size and about 40% opacity, and I would limit it to ONLY showing up when I press T (no auto tactical view on objective capture, etc). Without tactical view, it would only show text chat, and my own personal kills/deaths.

I think in RO1 you could only see ammo locations at the map since there was no tactical view. Imo that was a better system because it is more timeconsuming.

Upvote 0