• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tank Tutorial glitch

fdsdh1

Oct 22, 2012
there is a glitch on the tank mission when you must destroy the stationary tanks, there is one tank and I destroy it, then the the tutorial man says to sentance simultaneously so I miss the next set of orders

then I am stuck in the gunner postition not knowing what to do

the worst thing is this has happened everytiem I have tried to play the tutorial

to sum it up, the tutorial is impossible so I can't advance thorugh the campaign:IS2:

Last edited:
I will try it, but it won't let me leave gunner position

Indeed... it's forcing you to use the crew commands to move the tank. You know that silver arrow with the circle around it that points to the ground when you want to mark something?

Use that to point into the exit on the left and then click to tell your crew to "Move Here"

Mission completed.

Upvote 0
LOL that's a new one. What about all the dead bodies laying face up with arms stretched out flying along the ground.

the most fequent one (which happens everytime you spawn) is the K98k bolt glitch

when you spawn the bolt is in the uncocked position rather than the cocked position (sticking out is cocked, not sticking out is uncocked), shoot and reload and the bolt starts working properly

also when you first spawn melee repeatedly, and the bolt does some crazy stuff! it jumps around in the rifle

everyone gets this glitch (well everyone on youtube and myself)

Upvote 0