• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In need of a no Siren Mutator

I'd have a friend who'd think this would be useful since she will be just joining and wants to learn the game over time, one thing at a time before really joining multiplayer games. This would help her practice some perks without all the screaming going on, then she can disable it when she's practicing for a multiplayer online game.

I will probably host a listen server for just us while she's learning.

Upvote 0
I'd have a friend who'd think this would be useful since she will be just joining and wants to learn the game over time, one thing at a time before really joining multiplayer games. This would help her practice some perks without all the screaming going on, then she can disable it when she's practicing for a multiplayer online game.

I will probably host a listen server for just us while she's learning.

Isn't that what Beginner difficulty is for?

Upvote 0
She really has only done skype with me so far but she watched me stream some kf gameplay and has become interested. She is kinda a pc newbie.

Sandbox isn't that hard to work with? Just go into it and make the settings to what she would be considered good. Hell f you have some form of desktop share where you can see ingame do that.

I would make a server for this but I am still having issues with editing sandbox the hard way.

Upvote 0