• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

An Error within SDK

NAKED GI JOE

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Atlanta
Hello,

I hope someone can help. While in the KF SDK I am running across this error, here is a SS
surface_texture.png

It is only happening on this screen, everything is moved to the left on all 4 tabs and it happens with all the textures I have tried it on..... and I have
1.Started a new map
2.Re-installed KF SDK x2
3. Cussed and sweared

I have no other issues and I can run the game just fine and mod with no other issues.

Any ideas?

NAKED

(I see now that this post should be in level design, could someone please move it)

Last edited:
ok So I have tried a couple of things you have suggested.

I read the post Killing Floor SDK Problem which sounds like the same problem, but turning off antialising did nothing.

My resolution is 1680 X 1050 which I can't get bigger, however if you meant bigger as in lower res bigger icon, well I did both no effect.

my sys info is

Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor, 3400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
System Type x64-based PC
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Video AMD Radeon HD 6870 X2 Crossfire enabled
and running on a 22" gateway flat screen

and yes I have tried disabling Crossfire no effect. I will reply to any suggestion you have, as I have a 2 weeks vacation coming up and I would really like to work on my map.

NAKED

Upvote 0
OK so we can all rest a little better now, come on, calm down, the fix worked, so yes I can get back to making a map no one will ever see or play.

It was the deleting the USER.ini file and doing a fresh re=boot of win7 and KF, then set the USER.ini as ready only.

All right here [Solution] Glitched Terrain Editor Menu

Thank to all that tried to help.

NAKED

Upvote 0