• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The End on 31/7/12-V2 Community

Mr Vain

Grizzled Veteran
May 11, 2011
Belgium
Well i got a mail frome my Host and the ending all there gameservers on 31/7.
Big surprise if you can imagine, the are going for the webdesing and outher stuff, more important for them then gameservers, i dont know.
Any way thx for all the players and specialy Ducky, he always give me great support or when ever i needed him.(We talk on Steam ok Ducky).
Take care all and i hope RO2 is still going very well in the future.

Regards.
Mr Vain.

Well i got a mail frome my Host and the ending all there gameservers on 31/7.
Big surprise if you can imagine, the are going for the webdesing and outher stuff, more important for them then gameservers, i dont know.
Any way thx for all the players and specialy Ducky, he always give me great support or when ever i needed him.(We talk on Steam ok Ducky).
Take care all and i hope RO2 is still going very well in the future.

Regards.
Mr Vain.

Shame to see another go.
But cant you just use another host?

Upvote 0
I agree...sad to see another one go but the continual decrease in player numbers doesn't help. I'm going to stick with RO2 as I still enjoy the game and hopefully RS will bring some life back to it and some players as well.

Shake, i want to say thx aswell m8, thx for the help with the custom maps in the past, sorry to forgot you ;-)

Regards.

Upvote 0