• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] Continuum

Klaus

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 22, 2006
Israel, Tel-Aviv
Found this TV series by chance, on the sixth ep now.
-

Kiera Cameron, a Vancouver City Protective Services officer, is transported from the year 2077 to 2012 when eight ruthless terrorists, known as Liberate, attempt to escape execution through time travel.
Kiera must survive in our time period, and capture Liberate before they can alter the course of history and change the future.
-
Found this a refreshing show that doesnt really insult my intelligence, acting is fine and it feeds my needs for scifi, atleast for now.

Continuum (TV Series 2012) Omifast.Net - HD Trailer - YouTube

Started watching when the pilot came out, since I've been on the lookout for something to scratch my sci-fi itch.

Sadly, this show is not it. It's more of a detective drama with a bit of sci-fi sprinkled on top. Don't get me wrong, it's still a rather good show and I plan to continue watching it, but sadly it's not something that can fill the void left by shows like BSG, Firefly, Stargate: Universe, and others like them.

It does have that whole "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" thing going on tho, mixed with the "evil corporations are taking over the world" plot line. So if that seems like something you're into, it's well worth checking out.

Upvote 0
Started watching when the pilot came out, since I've been on the lookout for something to scratch my sci-fi itch.

Sadly, this show is not it. It's more of a detective drama with a bit of sci-fi sprinkled on top. Don't get me wrong, it's still a rather good show and I plan to continue watching it, but sadly it's not something that can fill the void left by shows like BSG, Firefly, Stargate: Universe, and others like them.

It does have that whole "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" thing going on tho, mixed with the "evil corporations are taking over the world" plot line. So if that seems like something you're into, it's well worth checking out.

Yea, its kind of an intresting twist where the main character is actually fighting for tyranny..

Upvote 0