• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sandbox help

PuertoRico69

May 15, 2012
Hello ..
Can anyone help me?
We are used to with my friends lanolni Killing Floor al.
There are many things that can only go in sandbox ...
Wtf took out a lot of zombies and mut + in Doom3 serverperkv5 into it I did a bunch of gun ...
the only problem is that if you bentvan sandbox when they join the Lan server can not see the monsters just the basics, you do not I put them ...
What is wrong is not someone's idea?

Im sorry, but Im having a hard tim trying to understand what your saying. Are you asking why does the Sandbox thing doesnt work when joining a Lan server, or why it causes custom weapons and zeds to look different?

I'm sorry I'm Hungarian.
the question!
If you are connected to my Lan server you will not see the zombies.
They only see the basic zombies.
What is wrong?? What did I do wrong?

Upvote 0
I'm sorry I'm Hungarian.
the question!
If you are connected to my Lan server you will not see the zombies.
They only see the basic zombies.
What is wrong?? What did I do wrong?

So are you saying that when your using the sandbox, that you have it setup so that only a certain type of zombie will appear, correct? And that when you do have it setup like that, the other players still see all the regular zombies? Im not very good with understanding how Lan servers work, so hopefully another person here can jump in and explain things better

Upvote 0
So are you saying that when your using the sandbox, that you have it setup so that only a certain type of zombie will appear, correct? And that when you do have it setup like that, the other players still see all the regular zombies? Im not very good with understanding how Lan servers work, so hopefully another person here can jump in and explain things better

Sandbox I have added Jason Shiver pinky ...
+ I have the weapons mutator szerverperksv5.
I see all the zombies.
* They only see the basic zombies.
For example, Clot, Gorefast, Stalker ...
Why?

Upvote 0