• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where are you Summer Event 2012?

I've been waiting also. Also almost made this threat few hours back, but i thought just to wait. My first summer sideshow also!

Edit:

twtz.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last year it was supposed to come out on June 30th, and the message we received this year was just last year's message. Don't expect anything new. Also TWI had some problems. The event actually started on July 1st at approximately 5:30 PM CT.

Also keep in mind that July 1st fell on a Friday. I wouldn't expect the event to start during the weekend unless there really are no changes, and they simply have it programmed to start at a set time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My body is ready for the summer time event.

On a serious note, maybe their fixing some map glitches or stuff and then will update it back to normal and then to summer time event. Also, if this Ash character comes out as a DLC, would it really be just one character? Shouldnt they add another 3 characters to make it 4?

Upvote 0
The summer zeds are just as demanding of us to invite you back! But they are also waiting on something else before the gates to the Abusment Park open again...

SUMMER UPDATE CONFIRMED, but what could the wait be for? Maybe, new weapons release? Bugs/glitches fixed? Ash is released early? Or maybe, a new map? Oh god, i cant stand to not know.

Upvote 0
YOSHIRO say that : The summer zeds are just as demanding of us to invite you back! But they are also waiting on something else before the gates to the Abusment Park open again...

YES CONFIRMED ! But Abusement Park ? Hmm I Am hope We have one new map to the SUMMER SIDE SHOW 2 ! Like Ice Cave in the Twisted Christmas 2 :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0