• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Update

FSUBoo

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Florida, US
Just got a Killing Floor update, it seems TWI has re-released the portal 2 trader and ability to buy potato for 70k. There's for all the people that have begged for it, now get to it!

Attachments

• 2012-06-12_00001.jpg
    2012-06-12_00001.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2012-06-12_00002.jpg
    2012-06-12_00002.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Merdic
Perks aren't working on Aperture, isn't it going to be whitelisted?

I confirm that, my welding point didnt budge whether I was welding or unwelding :/ Damage didnt seem to move either.

How long did it take people to get the Uber Tuber achievement? And how many people is required to get it? Is it even possible to get it with 1-2 people?

Its not possible with 1 person, must be at least 2. It took us around 1h30.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A few of my friends and I went demoman and spammed the hell out of it, plus unwelded it through out the match, and yes it did work. It just takes forever lol
Did something change the properties of the door in the latest update? Last time I played hand grenades did nothing to the door health. You had to break out the welders to take it down.

Which, I tell you, can lead to some good fun with Kevin. If you get enough people behind the door keeping it welded shut, Kevin's rockets don't splash through, but he'll still hurt himself.

Upvote 0
Did something change the properties of the door in the latest update? Last time I played hand grenades did nothing to the door health. You had to break out the welders to take it down.

Which, I tell you, can lead to some good fun with Kevin. If you get enough people behind the door keeping it welded shut, Kevin's rockets don't splash through, but he'll still hurt himself.

Yes, hand grenades do take it down now.

Reactions: Left 4 Dinner
Upvote 0

A good solid grenade from a demo guy, can take off 1% or so. Basically, if you hole up near the door, just have two peopl on each side fendin goff zeds, have two people focus on unwelding the door, near end of round have everyone spam grenades at the door, and then keep doing that process over and over again. However, when your almost done with it, DO NOT LEAVE IT OPEN WHEN WAVE ENDS! If the wave ends, and the door is unlocked or open, it will reset and thus close it and seal it up at 100%

Also, I think you have to be careful with the nades because theres a fine-line gap near the door, where nades can fall through. Best to just throw it so its closes, but not that close to the door.

Upvote 0