• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why do I never have an assault class??

Krane65

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
In realism mode I never see an assault class available for me.... There actually is no physical "assault class" to choose from.. Is it because I'm a raw recruit or what? What do I have to do to get the assault class unlocked??

Last edited:
so you dont see this?

No I don't see that.... I've only seen that on action modes and maybe once that I can remember on a normal server. :( And at the person who said I might be playing on rifle only servers....I play on most of the popular 64 player ones and I'm pretty sure they don't restrict the class. 2Fjg or whatever it is called and UK Clan server etc.

Upvote 0
No I don't see that.... I've only seen that on action modes and maybe once that I can remember on a normal server. :( And at the person who said I might be playing on rifle only servers....I play on most of the popular 64 player ones and I'm pretty sure they don't restrict the class. 2Fjg or whatever it is called and UK Clan server etc.
pretty easy to tell. there won't be any guys with smg's in a rifle only server. you don't even have to see them to know. you'll hear them shooting. dead give away that you're the only one missing the assault class option.

Upvote 0
99% for me they're always taken, I mostly play as rifleman, just pick up dead peoples guns if you can.

agreed.. you should check the class selection screen when someone leaves the game or you die..
this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the class being full when you try and pick it. it's about it not being there at all, for the guy to pick assault.
:confused:

Upvote 0