Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Killing Floor Forums > Killing Floor General > Ideas and Suggestions

Old 07-10-2012, 05:08 AM

why do people want to spoil the game ???? -.- The KF is good now and Tripwire is WORK GOOD ! When Tripwire create a new zed like Husk i say ok but dont need that sh*t Brute or others...

why do 10-15 people want to spoil the game ???? -.-

This Brute : http://www.mostimpressive.nl/TheBrute/render_web.png

looks stupid and does not fit into the game

Last edited by Diablo50; 07-10-2012 at 05:10 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo50 View Post
why do 10-15 people want to spoil the game ???? -.-
There are a little bit more people that want to "spoil" the game. Just because you don't agree with this doesn't make it fact. Besides that, everyone else in this topic shows valid arguements, you just act like a big baby.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26199&dateline=135187  9699
Old 07-10-2012, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi View Post
There are a little bit more people that want to "spoil" the game. Just because you don't agree with this doesn't make it fact. Besides that, everyone else in this topic shows valid arguements, you just act like a big baby.

You just like a Big Noob -.- Go and play in black list or white list servers with the noob Brute -.- but dont need to the official game ! Dont need SPOIL the game !
Old 07-10-2012, 05:42 AM

Adding the Brute will break game balance even more. SS and SUP will remain the only perks to be played in HoE.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:45 AM

Quote:
You just like a Big Noob -.- Go and play in black list or white list servers with the noob Brute -.- but dont need to the official game ! Dont need SPOIL the game !

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26199&dateline=135187  9699
Old 07-10-2012, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi View Post

I am think you not win all Hell on Earth map ! You Hell on Earth map achivement is 0 ( zero ) I am done all Hell on Earth map !
Old 07-10-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
I am think you not win all Hell on Earth map ! You Hell on Earth map achivement is 0 ( zero ) I am done all Hell on Earth map !
lol
Old 07-10-2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thresher3253 View Post
lol

And ? I am have all perk in level 6 too and done all hell on earth map
Old 07-10-2012, 07:28 AM

So... if you have done everything in this game, why wouldn't you want something new that brings a new challange?
Old 07-10-2012, 07:41 AM

brute? I would like seeing more servers with brutes yes. but adding it to the real game. no way. I rather want a game mode enabling the diffrent zeds.

ofc brute, shiver and fatale. is one of the zeds i really like to see... last times I played. I easily won the first 1-4waves with level 0 firebug only using 9mm and knife on hoe. then I use 9mm and axe for wave 5-7 and axe bulpup and 9mm 8-10

ofc killing the patty with 9mm or simular would be pretty redicoulus on hoe
Old 07-10-2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockbot View Post
brute? I would like seeing more servers with brutes yes. but adding it to the real game. no way. I rather want a game mode enabling the diffrent zeds.

ofc brute, shiver and fatale. is one of the zeds i really like to see... last times I played. I easily won the first 1-4waves with level 0 firebug only using 9mm and knife on hoe. then I use 9mm and axe for wave 5-7 and axe bulpup and 9mm 8-10

ofc killing the patty with 9mm or simular would be pretty redicoulus on hoe
Yes no need Brute to the REAL game !
Old 07-10-2012, 08:32 AM

Ok Diablo50, explain why, as clearly as you can, why you don't want the Brute, justify your position. Everyone else here has.

Remember that TWI and Hemi will no doubt completely overhaul him to bring him in line with the game. Just look at the difference between IJCs pack and the version now in game. That should highlight just how much of an overhaul it's likely to get if considered. So using the Brutes current lack of polish is not much of an argument.

"As you can see here, I'm -ALL ON MY F***ING OWN! Guys where the hell are you?!"
Old 07-10-2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gartley View Post
Ok Diablo50, explain why, as clearly as you can, why you don't want the Brute, justify your position. Everyone else here has.

Remember that TWI and Hemi will no doubt completely overhaul him to bring him in line with the game. Just look at the difference between IJCs pack and the version now in game. That should highlight just how much of an overhaul it's likely to get if considered. So using the Brutes current lack of polish is not much of an argument.

looks stupid and does not fit into the game and the Tripwire created zed the Husk is much better and the Tripwire Created Weapons is much better !
Old 07-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Break Blocks Team

Quote:

looks stupid and does not fit into the game and the Tripwire created zed the Husk is much better and the Tripwire Created Weapons is much better !
So you only don't want it added because you think it looks stupid.

Okay.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Gibby View Post
So you only don't want it added because you think it looks stupid.

Okay.

and does not fit into the game
Old 07-10-2012, 08:47 AM

Quantify that statement. You say it looks stupid, HOW does it look stupid. Simply stating your opinion is subjective and thus carries little weight in the discussion. You need to justify your stance by outlining the reasoning behind it.

Who knows, maybe improvements can be made based on your feedback. Otherwise I might have to make a guess, I know, lets stick a party hat on him, any less stupid now?
Spoiler!

Do you now understand what I mean.

"As you can see here, I'm -ALL ON MY F***ING OWN! Guys where the hell are you?!"
Old 07-10-2012, 08:48 AM
Break Blocks Team

Quote:
and does not fit into the game
Why not?

EDIT:

I have an idea

What if the brute was mostly made of armour and happened to be real slow moving but have absolute mountains of health (with vulnerability to certain weapons)? It's current "charger" role seems inappropriate and already overdone by raging fleshpounds/scrakes and the hordes of gorefasts. We have yet to have a tank in the game.

TWI could bring back the (pretty awesome) early fleshpound concept:

Last edited by C_Gibby; 07-10-2012 at 08:51 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Why not?

EDIT:

I have an idea

What if the brute was mostly made of armour and happened to be real slow moving but have absolute mountains of health (with vulnerability to certain weapons)? It's current "charger" role seems inappropriate and already overdone by raging fleshpounds/scrakes and the hordes of gorefasts. We have yet to have a tank in the game.

TWI could bring back the (pretty awesome) early fleshpound concept:

Ahhh man i love you ! i like that ide and that early concept for new zed ! that awesome ! *-* so he rage like FP ?

I am like that brown color the big hands and the armored face ! When tripwire create this early fp concept for new zed I AM SAY THAT IS *****ng awesome !

Last edited by Diablo50; 07-10-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Break Blocks Team

Also another thing, if the shiver was implemented and changed to be gorefast height, he could do with stuff on his face a little like this:

The TWI dudes had some real good ideas that could easily be recycled to create new badass ZEDs.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Also another thing, if the shiver was implemented and changed to be gorefast height, he could do with stuff on his face a little like this:

The TWI dudes had some real good ideas that could easily be recycled to create new badass ZEDs.
YES! I am like this concept too ! Tripwire need to create this two to new zed !

Hey Yoshiro come here pls and look that two early concept pics ! Maybe Create this two ting to new zed and put in to the game with patch like the Husk !

Last edited by Diablo50; 07-10-2012 at 09:00 AM.