Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Killing Floor Forums > Technical Support > The Bug Report

Old 07-08-2012, 04:48 PM

Default Achievement bug - Burning irony

Ok... I've been trying to do this achievement for a year now... I'm still at 0/15. The game simply doesn't register that I killed a husk with the husk fire launcher. Any ideas how to fix this?
Old 07-08-2012, 07:10 PM

Cause this is a christmas achievement where you need to kill a christmas husk. Annoyingly it doesn't tell you this but the picture shows it. Would be nice if it said it in the description.

www.fluxiservice.com - Friendly, supportive game server host awaiting your arrival.
>> My Custom Content Archive <<
Old 08-08-2012, 04:12 AM

Default Thanks, I came in here to find out just that.

Ah, I was WONDERING about that too, since I've been blowing them up pretty squishily. An updated description on that would be nice after the next patch/DLC pops out.

I've been having problems getting 'Finish Him' to register as well, however, even after quite obviously killing a Scrake with the M230 'nade on a Whitelisted map. Since I'm lvl 6 in all, achievement whoring is p much my bread and butter, so I'd figure I'd ask: Is that also a Christmas only release, or do you have to damage him with ONLY that underslung grenade, not just kill?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshLovesYou View Post
Ah, I was WONDERING about that too, since I've been blowing them up pretty squishily. An updated description on that would be nice after the next patch/DLC pops out.

I've been having problems getting 'Finish Him' to register as well, however, even after quite obviously killing a Scrake with the M230 'nade on a Whitelisted map. Since I'm lvl 6 in all, achievement whoring is p much my bread and butter, so I'd figure I'd ask: Is that also a Christmas only release, or do you have to damage him with ONLY that underslung grenade, not just kill?
I think that also is a christmas one.

www.fluxiservice.com - Friendly, supportive game server host awaiting your arrival.
>> My Custom Content Archive <<
Old 09-01-2012, 02:06 PM

Wow that was a waste of my time trying to get this one.

They should make it a normal achievement as it really not a christmass one but more of a weapon achievement. If it said kill a Christmas Husk then it be a Christmas one but it just says a Husk which to me means any husk.