• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Medic beretta

-MGS- Sniper

Grizzled Veteran
May 22, 2011
After recieving permission form The-Sorrow to release i will releasing later a modded version of the beretta for MEDICS.

its only a simple thing its the norm beretta which fires heal darts as an alt fire.

Good for medics and if used under medic it charges faster than on a diff perk.

Once again thanks and all credits for the Models/ Anims etc.. to The-Sorrow and for permission to modify it.
I added this fuction to the handgun as if the medic gun runs out of ammo and all you have is the pistol you dont have to change gun to heal people

This guns medic shots works better if you are a medic (recharges faster / heals more)

link to download http://www.tpcbay.co.uk/bheal.rar

Add to trader = bheal.berettapickup

ALL credit goes to The_sorrow for animations etc..

All i done was add an alt fire :p any feedback like if its unblanced on the medic side LMK

Last edited:
Can't get it to work. Added the line TraderInventory=22:bheal.berettapickup to serverperksv5.ini and it doesn't show up in the shop. Then I added ServerPackages=bheal to killingfloor.ini and got this error: "Failed to load 'bheal': Can't find file for package 'MGSSound4'"

Hi sorry forgot to add sound file :eek: link in first post now updated with sound file :)

Ouch - I know that kind of traffic... You sit there going "GAH, WHYYYYY" and then you pass the SUV smoking in a ditch and feel like a complete asshat for not thinking that EMS might be hauling someone away.

Yeah although you could tell it was bad due to the amount of ambulances and the heli ambulance.

Upvote 0
This gun needs some fixes.
The slide is moving and ejecting cases when using altfire.
The altfire ammo display shows the flashlight and the medic darts percentage.
And please add an attachment to the gun that shoots the darts like on the medic guns.
Other than that, its good. I mean it does what it should. popping zeds heads and healing your mates. Keep up the good work and make some more guns. you're on the right way.

Upvote 0