• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

german tank open hatch driving

All you have to do is raise up the mouse wheel to drive with it open. One notch below binocular view is open hatch driving.

I think you're talking about "driving" from the commander's point of view. He's talking about the driver's point of view.

That said, I'm pretty sure it's realistic to be able to keep the tank moving forward, but not steer unbuttoned. I've seen film of drivers unbuttoned with their heads sticking out, going forward. In RO2, once you unbutton, your tank comes to a stop.

Upvote 0
I think you're talking about "driving" from the commander's point of view. He's talking about the driver's point of view.

That said, I'm pretty sure it's realistic to be able to keep the tank moving forward, but not steer unbuttoned. I've seen film of drivers unbuttoned with their heads sticking out, going forward. In RO2, once you unbutton, your tank comes to a stop.

Open the Driver's hatch, the tank comes to a dead stop. Correct.

Realistic setting.

Upvote 0