• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You got a friend on the fence about RO2?

i brought 3 of my ARMA2 friends into RO2, they didnt like it much; i dont blame them, in the beginning RO2 was on par with CoD when it came to tactics.

once classic mode is out, i'll convince them to give it another shot. I have another friend and my cousin who are interested, but again i've told them to wait until the classic mode.

that is a good deal though; i should have waited...

Upvote 0
My friend is waiting for a sale/price break, plain and simple. He buys several games a year on steam and rarely buys them at full price. He's impressed with what he's seen from RO2 and insists it's only a matter of time ;)

P.s. yes, that is a good deal. I will forward it to him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My friend is waiting for a sale/price break, plain and simple. He buys several games a year on steam and rarely buys them at full price. He's impressed with what he's seen from RO2 and insists it's only a matter of time ;)
he's not really waiting for it to get less than ten bucks, is he? tell him about the deal and have him buy it now.

Upvote 0
brilliant tactical fps osterfront released in 2006

203599_159156540810958_6243604_n.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This should help them out.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad[url]http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad[/URL] That's a pretty good deal.

I've never used the site personally, I just saw this on the Steam Forums.

This site has been linked a few times on here. Dont know anyone personally who has taken the plunge with them. The price does yo-yo on there. That's the cheapest its been though, but it was also at

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
how can you pay thirty dollars less than a ten dollar game? go back to school.:eek:

lol I took the price out of the original quote cause I saw the sale price, but it really baffles me how you can misconstrue "or buy Ro:O for $30 less" and somehow interpret it the way you did......

R02 = $40, RO1 = $10. 40-10=30. Go back to school. And i'm talking steam price, btw, not that sale. (but if you really care, ro1 is still $20 less than that. no calculator!)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol I took the price out of the original quote cause I saw the sale price, but it really baffles me how you can misconstrue "or buy Ro:O for $30 less" and somehow interpret it the way you did......

R02 = $40, RO1 = $10. 40-10=30. Go back to school. And i'm talking steam price, btw, not that sale. (but if you really care, ro1 is still $20 less than that. no calculator!)
sorry. i wasn't awake yet.:eek:
telling people on the ro2 forum to buy ro-ost instead is still trolling though.

Upvote 0

you should have gotten to this thread before the price in the original link jumped back to normal. it was like $10.50 when he posted it. now i see where the confusion is coming from here. we all missed the cheap ro2 boat this time.:(

Upvote 0
$10.50?! Man I really did miss the boat! I could've recruited at least three people at that price
i know. i'm kicking myself for not just getting a couple extra copies as well.:(
edit... wait, was that internet sarcasm?
either way. at that price, i really am never surprised if a game doesn't turn out to be the best ever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0