• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Leveled MN1930/Kar98 - statistics?

I recently got both the Mosin and the K98 leveled to 50. I think the stats are pretty interesting, especially the accuracy:

Mosin 70%
Spoiler!

k98 92%
Spoiler!

That's quite a big discrepancy right. I would even think the k98 stat is bugged, no way could 9/10 shots hit :confused: Even I'm not *that* good :p

Granted I started out with the Mosin exclusively, so it might be skewed by me learning the game at the start before getting the accuracy proper but still...

So I thought it would be interesting if others posted their accuracy with the Mosin and the Kar98, preferably at level 50.

i understanded the accuracy for the killpoints (because there a the killpoints standing above). if i shoot 1 time, and kill someone in a capzone, i get 3 points (or more, if im in a capzone too), its a acc of 300 percent, or am i wrong? didnt tested it...
(btw: my acc with kar98 is >200 %)

Ingame: Cannonfodder

Upvote 0
I thought the double points week a while back was the reason the stats for accruacy fudging up? These are slow firing weapons, meaning you spend more time shooting carefully so better accuracy in general. Whereas with the rapid fire guns, you miss a large amount of your shots anyways, so their stats weren't too badly effected.
I've noticed all my accuracy stats are gradually decreasing the more I play, seems normal to me. xd

Upvote 0
The accuracy stats are just broken. The stock game only counts a shot as fired if the instant hit prefire trace hits something. That's why rifles have high accuracy values (they get used quite a bit at >50m ranges) and why AT rifles have zero (their prefire trace is only 0.2m long)

If you've been playing on Antilag servers, your accuracy stats will be plummeting because it counts a shot as fired every time you fire a shot. Imagine that :D

Upvote 0