• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Honor level, what`s the maximum

Maximum level you ask?
14538526.jpg

Upvote 0
it's kinda lame we stop at 99. i'm not even done ranking the classes to hero, but can't advance my honor level farther?

It still keeps counting. I would of thought you had most of them to hero by 99 anyway. I think I barely got 99 before getting AT my last class to hero (worthless hero class btw, hurts your team to have AT hero instead of something else just like a lot of other hero classes (MG, Engie, Rifleman). It would be cool to go higher, but not a lot of point since its just a number. Maybe if over 100 you gain honor ranks a bit quicker (say 1000-2000 points, but lose a rank for each TK so now its almost a who doesn't tk tracker.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Beast (nl)
Upvote 0
There is no honor level in this game. High levels are meaningless.

Now, if the honor system was something like:

+10 per kill
+25 per win
+x for whatever, but the points are low

-200 for TK
-25 for loss
-x for whatever, but the penalty is high

Now *that* would be a meaningful honor system. High levels would actually be high level.

Upvote 0
Hmm i remember in all the pre release stuff there was talk about Honor level and how servers could limit by Honor level etc youd lose honor by teamkilling and being a gimp and youd gain it by capping and helping your team to win..

And you would only be allowed to play on TK servers till youd earnt your honor back and such

In that case i assumed Honor ranks would mean something and be a small measure of a persons skill and willingness to play as part of a team..

However what we got was a rather vague system which is almost, if not completely impossible, to ever end up negative at the end of a round, and is in fact nothing more than a measure of time spent in game ..

Its a shame really as i liked the sound of the original idea for it :(

Upvote 0
Hmm i remember in all the pre release stuff there was talk about Honor level and how servers could limit by Honor level etc youd lose honor by teamkilling and being a gimp and youd gain it by capping and helping your team to win..

And you would only be allowed to play on TK servers till youd earnt your honor back and such

In that case i assumed Honor ranks would mean something and be a small measure of a persons skill and willingness to play as part of a team..

However what we got was a rather vague system which is almost, if not completely impossible, to ever end up negative at the end of a round, and is in fact nothing more than a measure of time spent in game ..

Its a shame really as i liked the sound of the original idea for it :(
^this. i had high hopes for it as well. i thought it would sort out the team killers for us. it doesn't do any good at all.:confused:

Upvote 0