• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A couple questions about honor?

Hostage

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 31, 2011
Is honor a ranking system, i.e. if you don't play you go down in honor?

Also, is it me or does the honor system force you to play other classes so you can boost up your honor. Right now I am going to level up from veteran, though I am only 60/80 in honor. I am wondering if this could also be the effect of playing on servers that have bots as well as humans? I see I get 0 honor for killing a bot.

It is hard to find servers w/ humans only that are full and have a low ping.

Regards,

Hostage

not playing has no effect on honor.
you don't have to play other classes to raise your honor, you just have to score kills and team points. don't tk. that takes points away, even though you do get credit for the kills. (dumb) get in the cap zones and kill the enemy in cap zones and score as many ponts as you can. it's gonna take you quite a while to get from 60 to 80 honor. you need 80 to get to highly decorated and a chance to be a hero.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The penalties for teamkilling are far too low to have an effect on lowering your honor rank; you accrue honor for capping/defending objectives, killing players, and a few other minor things (i.e. resupplying MG'ers). Once you hit the honor cap of level 99, there's no progressing further.

To get to level 80 honor, I'd recommend trying to level up multiple classes for both diversities sake and so you don't "waste" xp working on a class that will hit level 5 (highly decorated) the moment you get to level 80 honor.

Upvote 0