• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server IJC Weapon Pack and AntiBlock Mut

[insG]Drifter

FNG / Fresh Meat
  • Jan 2, 2007
    On our custom map server I want to run the weapon pack found HERE and the Anti Block Mut HERE

The issue I am having is that I try to load them from the command line and they will not play nice together. I can have one or the other but not both in the command line. So, does anyone have these working together? I am keeping the server whitelisted so I will have to choose if they don't work together. These are the only 2 mutators on the server and then custom maps. Ideas?

I have them both running but not in the command line. I have Map Vote mod installed and the mods I want on listed in the Voting game config in the web Admin.

I don't know if you are using the Server perks mod by Marco, or the custom trader mod. But id think if you were going the command line route you would want one of these in it as well because of them using the weapon pickups from the Weapon pack. But yes they do work together.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    Your command line should look similar to this, you seperate each mutator with ,

server KF-westlondon.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecure=True?Mutator=KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft,NoKillStats.NoKillStats,IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.MutIJCBDWeaponPack,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker?MaxPlayers=6

mind the spaces the forum tends to put in, there should only be one space, between server and KF-Westlondon

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    Your command line should look similar to this, you seperate each mutator with ,

server KF-westlondon.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecure=True?Mutator=KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft,NoKillStats.NoKillStats,IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.MutIJCBDWeaponPack,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker?MaxPlayers=6

mind the spaces the forum tends to put in, there should only be one space, between server and KF-Westlondon

Works great, thank you for the input ! :D:D

Upvote 0