• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Map voting question

In the map voting section in webadmin. I was wondering if there was a setting, that when you vote for example 5 maps, those maps will remain disabled until the 6th one is played and keeps repeating like that?

Yep, change repeat limit to 5 in the map voting, i run Marco's mapvote fix, so im not sure if its any different or not working, but i do recall that the option was there in vanilla.

Upvote 0
Yep, change repeat limit to 5 in the map voting, i run Marco's mapvote fix, so im not sure if its any different or not working, but i do recall that the option was there in vanilla.
I tried that in the past and i recall it not working that way. I remember it like, having to play all the maps # number of times and it would ungrey the maps again. I might have to try that mapvotefix.

Can you show me what extra options that gives?

Upvote 0
I tried that in the past and i recall it not working that way. I remember it like, having to play all the maps # number of times and it would ungrey the maps again. I might have to try that mapvotefix.

Can you show me what extra options that gives?

The highlight description of Repeat Limit states: The number of previously played maps that should not be votable.

I'll grab a screen shot, but i dont think it has anything different., actually can just copy and paste :) The way my server works is the last 9 maps across the two gametypes are greyed out. (this way it forces people to play more GunGame to bring a wider selection of maps to choose from for RPG, if they dont play any GunGame they'll have only 4 maps to choose from with the most recent played ones greyed.

Accumulation Mode - checked
Auto Open GUI - checked
Default Current GameType - not checked
Elimination Mode - not checked
Enable Map Voting - checked
Score Mode - not checked
Use MapLists - checked
Mid-Game Vote Percent - 40
Minimum Maps - 1 (this isnt used unless elimination mode is selected)
Repeat Limit - 9
ScoreBoard Delay - 2
Voting Time Limit - 45

Last edited:
Upvote 0