• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-New Haven Beta

S281

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
CA
UPDATE!!!

Name: KF-New Haven Beta3 (Mission Map)
Playable: Yes
Whitelisted: No

Authors: S281 & Fel

Division of work: S281: Map concept, terrain, geometry(buildings, detail, etc.), and custom textures (most)

Fel: Game play(Zed's), Events(some cinematic and interactive), music, additional detail, further optimization

Download:
[URL="http://www.gamefront.com/files/21108414/New+Haven.rar"][/URL]

Download here

Map Description: The town of New Haven is plagued by the bio weapons of Horizine. The local PD has been slaughtered and your team has been sent in to clear the town...

Gameplay:

This map takes around 40-60 minutes to complete. The map is tested on normal mode to ensure balance.

Beginner: 1-2 players depending on perk/skill level
Normal: 3-5 players depending on perk/skill level
Hard: 5-6 players with level 6 perks/ good skill level
Suicidal: 6 players and a :IS2:
Hell on Earth: LOL

Teamwork is a must for completing this map. Sharing ammo is a must for completing this map.

KF-Chaingun.u: This map features the XM134 (chaingun). The gun was modeled by NoGlory and programmed by Marco. The weapon is whitelisted. There are 2 points of view: first person and over-the-shoulder. Press F4 to switch between them when using the weapon.

Shot00002.jpg

Shot00003.jpg

Shot00004.jpg

Enjoy & Merry X-Mas!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fel and RoBoT
Merry X-Mas everyone, hope you try this map for your eve's nightmares.

NOTE: Because of the xmas zeds, they disabled the normal ones, so i had to go through about 3000 scripts to change the zeds to x-mas zeds. If the map crashes (which it hasnt for 10 tests in a row) it wont crash after the update is done. Its casue the normal zeds arnt in the memory banks so it crashes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thx you very much Fel and S281 for your maps mission

And merry christmas

All map by FEL and S281 playable here:

[FR]Serveur KFK | - Mission Map Normal - | 10 Waves - | : 188.165.246.94:9007
[FR]Serveur KFK | - Mission Map Normal#2 - | 10 Waves - | : 188.165.246.94:9107
[FR]Serveur KFK | - Mission Map Hard - | 10 Waves - | : 188.165.246.94:9207
[FR]Serveur KFK | - Mission Map Hard#2 - | 10 Waves - | : 188.165.246.94:9307
[FR]Serveur KFK | - Mission Map Suicidal - | 10 Waves - | : 188.165.246.94:9407

Last edited:
Upvote 0
NEW BETA IS OUT WITH NORMAL ZEDS. Cant get ahold of s281 atm so imma post it here for now.

Download here

Things added
  • More detail
  • Change of gameplay a bit, its a tad easier now
  • All zombies set to normal zeds so no crashing
  • Pat fight beta version is in.
We still have more work, including more voiceing and crap but this should be it for the betas. Enjoy the map while we finish it up.

Reactions: Gooblaster
Upvote 0
What do you mean?
No zeds coming after me....which I presume is suppose to happen...?

I got dropped down by the heli - went into the building and then nothing(all I did was search the rooms and found some nice drops and that's about it...) the zed counter just decrease rapidly and I thought I would be, or should at least be battling against the zeds...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Check thread #1, thread #2 so you wont post "not working" under each of mission maps.
Oh never noticed that map on that thread, I was googling around, searching randomly, for any decent maps to add to my server and I just happened to come across this one which looked and sounded cool from the description, so tested it out but found no zeds were after me, which means it could be broken or it was suppose to happen(but since I spent about half an hr walking around in the building - I think I was lost because I didn't know what to do next because no zeds would come so thinking I need to trigger some sort of event, but still at this point I'm pretty sure zeds should be trying to come and chew my body by now...I've never been on a map for more than even a few minutes without zeds getting close and personal with me, unless the map is broken; zeds are glitched into places and can't get out of said places; I get glitched into places and zeds can't get me; I/team need to trigger an event or and I purposely camp at a spot where zeds can't get me due to pathing issues or whatever)...

Well anyways, the first thread just explains the maps that that guy likes and that you would need a greylisted mut to run since the authors of the map is most likely too busy or and haven't known the latest version of KF1 broke their map(s), which'll break the whitelisted part of the server unless the mut is turn on manually for the time that it actually switches to that map which would require me to screen the webadmin(or spectate the server ingame) 24/7 which I don't have time for as I need sleep and all that like a normal human being(and I would prefer it if was automated for me - this can be done if this mut was whitelisted but since, unless there's demand for it, there will be no more updates for this game - this won't happen) and yes I've tried staying awake as long as I could(that wasn't related to this but for another game), but the most I ever got was two days straight and then completely shutdown, despite the many energy drinks, coffee and cans of coke I kept drinking to supposedly keep me alive and kicking....:D;) There was news on one guy who never slept for like months and I am like, how do you do this? Give me the power to do that! Hahahaha

And the second one is essentially a Russian translation of the first thread you linked...which I had Google translate to translate it for me as I can't read anything that's not in English....:rolleyes:

Oh and not all missions maps require that Greylisted mut, there was a new release of Damnation by Dead Dread over at Steam workshop which someone over here kindly referred me to which worked as zeds were after me, though I was unable to beat the map as I couldn't kill fast enough and just got swarmed....hahahaha - but I am going to presume that it's fixed......until I actually play with a team and later find out it's broken...................:/ hahaahaha

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Russian thread has * indicator for maps which require custom spawn fix, and * for greylisted maps. And download links tp all of them, ofc.
Ah, google translate turns the astericks into Blue coloured ones regardless Red or Orange...

Yes, they also, presumably, link to the same beta 4 version that was uploaded here which now requires the custom mut to work properly until the map author finally finds the time to fix this up so that it no longer requires the fix to get it working...

Upvote 0