• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The map Ogledow is very nice but....

The new map ogledow is very nice and i am verry anger to play it.

But no servers are online to play it.

Even the server of major day doesn`t have it.
And i know that he had it online 2 days ago.

It is very disappointing that it isn`t possible to play it.:mad:

The 50pc server has it on. I am Building a new version of Ogledow Beta 4 at the moment so cant run the game right this minute but as soon as its done, about ten minutes or so from now, I will go to the 50pc server and put Ogledow on and we can fight.

Upvote 0
The new map ogledow is very nice and i am verry eager to play it.

But no servers are online to play it.

Even the server of major day doesn`t have it.
And i know that he had it online 2 days ago.

It is very disappointing that it isn`t possible to play it.:mad:
Ogledow is on the map rotation on my server since it was first released, but if nobody is on the server the maps don't rotate,and even when the map comes round,if you haven't installed it manually,you can't play it, catch 22
Ogledow 24/7 is not for me, if i did that i may as well stop playing the game altogether, six ten has done a great job, but i've played this map 100's of times, i'm really not interested in playing it anymore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ogledow is on the map rotation on my server since it was first released, but if nobody is on the server the maps don't rotate,and even when the map comes round,if you haven't installed it manually,you can't play it, catch 22
Ogledow 24/7 is not for me, if i did that i may as well stop playing the game altogether, six ten has done a great job, but i've played this map 100's of times, i'm really not interested in playing it anymore.

A 24/7 server then is the best solution -- if you have the map and want to play you can join, and if you dont have it you dont get hung up when it comes around in the rotation.

Upvote 0
You CANNOT download the map from any server. If you want to play Ogledow you MUST download and install from the link at the Ogledow thread in Modding forum.
We really need a seperate custom maps/mods section on these forums where modders can put links to download their mods.
ps: you should include an install.txt with the map, explaining where to install the map files. (for both server admins and players)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We really need a seperate custom maps/mods section on these forums where modders can put links to download their mods.
ps: you should include an install.txt with the map, explaining where to install the map files. (for both server admins and players)

You don't mean the giant Ogledow thread in the Modding section of the forums? The first post has all the information one needs to get the map and play it.

Reactions: r5cya
Upvote 0
The maps are pretty large files, and I'm waiting for a version that's out of beta to download.

Interestingly, two of my favourite servers went unranked for the first time today. I'm not sure why: maybe they removed tank AI MGs? Only problem I can see with unranked is that, while you don't level further, those who've already levelled still get their ridiculous upgrades.

Reactions: r5cya
Upvote 0