• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Any way to disable Twisted Christmas?

why the **** are you people berating him for not wanting run the damned xmas zeds?
it's his server, let him decide how he wants it run.

supposedly this fixes it:
I wrote a temporary workaround mod that server hosts can use:
[url]http://www.klankaos.com/downloads/KFCharFix.rar[/URL]
In KillingFloor.ini, find "ServerActors=" lines, add a new line:
ServerActors=KFCharFix.KFCharFix
Then just boot up the server and the standard zeds should be visible and functional.
i have yet to get it to work on my server, so i can run my custom zeds, which this latest update broke.
not to mention my custom guns that were broken too (finally ****ing fixed all those, had to take out all my custom damage stats and achievements)
so i can understand why you would want to NOT run this xmas bull****.

Upvote 0
why the **** are you people berating him for not wanting run the damned xmas zeds?

i have yet to get it to work on my server, so i can run my custom zeds, which this latest update broke.
not to mention my custom guns that were broken too (finally ****ing fixed all those, had to take out all my custom damage stats and achievements)
Bah humbug to you to, sir. :p

Upvote 0

I can help you fix them up as I did it for mine. You will have to revert back after christmas event is off though.

Upvote 0
attachment.php

You want to give up THIS?

Upvote 0