• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

it s over now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that you are upset, game has poor performance, a lot of errors, bad choices for example, moving system is similar to Call of Duty which I hate.

But you have to understand that TWI is small developer, I would say very small.
They have to release this game in this stage, becouse they running out of money.

I hope they will fix this game for us in the future, we had few huge updates already, and another updates will come soon, also mods!

You must be patient like I'm.
You can be sure that each time when performance is going down and I'm dying becouse I can't aim, then I bless TWI in my native language which is Polish ;p
But I played RO2 for 216h after release, and 107h in beta.

Game is great and will be even better with true realism mode!

Can you imagine that anyone else could do a game like Red Orchestra?
I don't think so.
Anyway, only TWI can give us game what we are waiting for, true WWII FPS shoter.
So be patient like I'm, use word "Fcuk" a lot (makes you relaxand) and wait for more.

BF3... plastic game for plastic boys with toy guns, really want to compare it to RO2?
Seems to me a very bad idea.

I know you want play, but you can't becouse performance and a lot more, but be a man!

PS.
They are working on new large map!

PPS.
I hope you understund my poor english!

Upvote 0
Dude,

I'm really new to this community and I understand your pain with games not working as advertised. BF3 for me didn't work for first 3 weeks. Hours of combing the battlelog forum for any kind of fix.

I got this game a few weeks ago. I have a few issues with RO2 but nothing game breaking but here is what is different to bf3 as far as I can tell:

Helpful people on forums: These forums seem full of people who genuinely want to help you out with stuff and care about the game (battlelog has people who care about battlefield but they are trolled and flamed out of all proportion).

Communication and patching from Devs: From what I have read here the devs have acknowledged problems and posted at length about trying to fix things. Compare that if you will to the BF3 pc support. A community manager (zh!nt0) who exclusively uses twitter to avoid responding to the problems of 1000's of pc gamers unless its to slag off his own community in which case a whiny rant may found on battlelog news (there were some gems in the beta including no less a definition of beta). RO 2 has had two or three patches in the short weeks I have owned it. That's 3 times more than BF3 (incidentally the latest BF patch took fully working games and bricked them).

Actual game: BF3 itself is a massive step backwards with regards to balance and teamplay even compared to bfbc2. RO2 is apparently unlike RO in many ways (never played it) but at least there is the option for the community to mod it to their fancy upon the release of the sdk. This has been flat out denied to the BF community under the arrogant guise of complexity when I suspect it has more to do with milking DLC for every penny.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be angry about your game not working, I'm just saying BF3 is no better and in my opinion a lot worse all things considered.

I genuinely hope TW can fix the issues your having in good time and you can return to this game and enjoy it.

McTash

Upvote 0
my big problem is .......in the last 2 month i wasnt able too play even 2 hours ...every patch make it worser .....i did everything mentioned in this forum
and it was almost impossible to get on servers without losing connection or even worser the game shut down going back to desktop or shut down the whole computer. countless new starting , no connection , black screens. And the last patch kills the game on my computer nothing works .

im tired of this....srry but i buy a game to play not to wait for the developer get it ready after release it .

:(:(:(

and for u r5cya...........sure u dont need me.....but im not htte only1 thinking that way and i hope u understand my frustration ....im playing computergames for almost 30 years and something like this game i have never seen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
we got you the first time. it doesn't work for you and you came here to tell everyone in a vulgar and childish way, that you will no longer try and play the game. fine.
i got a question though. how come everyone who says they deleted the game and that twi can kiss off, all ways hang around the forums afterwards?

shouldn't you be over at steam asking for a refund of spamming their ro2 forum now?

p.s. if you want help, it's not the way to go about it. if you want sympathy, that's not the way either.

Last edited:
Reactions: rechz and Lush
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.