• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No servers with decent ping, with people in the on off hours?

Merkin666

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
I cant even play the game in the morning now. I don't have the best internet connection but its fast enough I get a few full servers during peak hours with good pings like 50 or 60, but off hours best I can find is sever with 25 people ping of 160 right now.

Is the game really this dead already?

First I quit playing cause i'm waiting for stats to get fixed and double iron sight bug to get fixed, now when I do try to play there is no one to play with anymore, i'm sad.

it may be a version problem, look in the support sections and check and see if that is what it is because i had the same problem. the game has take a hugh dive in players playing , it went from 10,000 to now a steady 1500 players. hours do matter many people play later in the evening but peek player counts are 3000 currently.

Upvote 0
The game runs fine with pings >120. Even higher if its not due to server overload.

Some of the players new to TW's netcode need to quit worrying so much about the ping and just play. RO2's ping is calculated differently than say TF2 or BF. It will be higher than most games.

say that to my avatar that was aparently apart of some nazi experment to create soldiers that can teleport around the battlefield.

Upvote 0