Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Killing Floor Forums > Killing Floor Modifications > Level Design > KF Final Map Releases

Old 11-01-2011, 01:17 PM

Default Fel's Map Pack

So i decided to make a list of all the maps we have made so its all organized. So here we go.

*NEW* KFO MAPS
----------------------------------------

KFO-OnceUponATimeInMexico (OUATIM)

Download

Thanks to those who helped test this

Mission Maps (KF-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Haven X-Mas Mission BETA

Download

This is our gift to the community. Really scary and fun mission map, all voice acting, and TONS of oh crap moments. A must see map.
Authors: S281 & Fel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candlesmoke - Revamp

Download

This is a revamp version of our 1st mission map Candlesmoke. This version is way better and more ballanced. Authors: Fel & Dextronaut

Damnation

Download

This is one of my 1st mission maps, It is slightly harder than later maps, however it is quite fun.

Road To Perdition

Download

This is our 1st mission map as a team, its a blast and it features the new weapon, the mounted chaingun. Authors: S281 & Fel

Obsidian

Download

One of my favorite mission map. This map has player interactve objectives where players have to interact with the enviroment and defend each other while they try to accomplish each obj. NOTE: Because of the custom emiters the map sometimes crashes on restart Authors: S281 & Fel

Peak

Download

This is out latest mission. Really creapy map, based on RE type maps. A recomended fun time. Gametime; Aprox 25 min. Authors: S281 & Fel

Last edited by Fel; 07-15-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:18 PM

Normal Maps

Chocolate Factory

Download

This is my Easter present to the community. Medium 4 trader map that will make you hungry while playing it.

Cain

Download

This is my skyscraper map. 5 traders, but only 3 floors are accesable, so theres not alot of running around.

Vostroya

Download

This map is my RO2 Tribute map, really fun map. Authors: Fel & S281

Block Party

Download

Imagine your neighborhood. Now imagine it with zombies.

Containment Station

Download

This is my space map i made for WPC clan, I tried to give it a Dead Space feel.

Central Mayhem Map Pack

Download

These are 2 maps that are part of a mission (currently on hold) Called Central Mayhem. These maps are increadbly hard, so watch out. As hard as they are, they are still fun to play. NOTE: If you want to help test the mission map, or any new projects just PM me.

Troopers Defence

Download

This map is the new defence. Total custom spawns based off of player count, so the more players the longer the waves (just like a normal game) NOTE: The trader arrow is a bit off, the trader is on the heli pad.

Castle Of Death

Download

This map i made for Gn3s Clan, good map, and hard gameplay.

Deathpit - Revamp

Download

This map has custom boss spawns, so watch out! This map is hard, but not as hard as the next map below!

Die

Download

This is my Lol map, Its 1 room of hell. Thats it. I made this map so i could die. And now you can too.

The Waterway

Download

This map was based off of Damnation mission, its the wave 1 area and wave 5 area combimed into a normal map.

Aspen Manor

Download

This map i made awhile ago for the KF mapping contest. This is a good map, not one of my best, but its still enjoyable. Should give it a whirl.

Last edited by Fel; 05-09-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:42 PM

Other Game Types

Once Upon A Time In Mexico (Objective Based Survival)

More Info On Game Type

Download

This is my survival map, with a twist. This map features objective based gameplay, player respawn, continous gameplay, and more features such as a 1/2 way trader area (Open 24/7). This is a fully functional Concept Map. Gametime 15-20 min

Servers Maps Can Be Found On

173.199.66.44:7707

This server has map vote select maps to help organize the maps / gametypes. I also have on here my test maps such as Un-released Mission maps. So check it out.

Last edited by Fel; 04-12-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:23 AM

Awesome!
Old 11-02-2011, 06:44 AM

This looks really awsome! Thanks.

P.S. Any info on getting Candlesmoke-revamp and Peak whitelisted?
Old 11-02-2011, 06:50 AM

Good job on the megathread.
Website - http://www.wolfpackclan.com
Old 11-02-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baunegaard View Post
P.S. Any info on getting Candlesmoke-revamp and Peak whitelisted?
Waiting for a game update They are on the list

Last edited by Fel; 11-03-2011 at 03:17 AM.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:29 PM

We have another mission map in progress, ill be posting in this thread too, keep a look out for it. It will also be on my server so players can get a sneak peak.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:46 AM

Should of posted days ago BUT great work on these maps and I hope to see more. me community (FluXiServer) absolutely love your normal maps. Having this thread, I can keep up on your maps and see which ones we should be playing That KF-DIE map is one of the favourites on my custom server lol. Think of 12 players + Suicidal + levels between N/A to 12 (majority are under level 7 - well balanced perk bonuses) + Hellfire IF we get to wave 6.

www.fluxiservice.com - Friendly, supportive game server host awaiting your arrival.
>> My Custom Content Archive <<
Old 11-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluX View Post
Should of posted days ago BUT great work on these maps and I hope to see more. me community (FluXiServer) absolutely love your normal maps. Having this thread, I can keep up on your maps and see which ones we should be playing That KF-DIE map is one of the favourites on my custom server lol. Think of 12 players + Suicidal + levels between N/A to 12 (majority are under level 7 - well balanced perk bonuses) + Hellfire IF we get to wave 6.
Glad you like my maps, maybe if i see your server ill pop in and say hi, however i dont play alot of KF, i just map lol

Old 11-09-2011, 09:28 AM

Hi there guys, seems that Candlesmoke-revamp and Peak has not gotten on the whitelist due to exploits. Could you please fix this, i desperatly need more great whitelisted mission maps. And you guys do make the best! I really hope to play these maps in the near future
Old 11-17-2011, 11:48 AM

So, All but CS-revamp and Peak are listed? I wanna check b4 i put these on my server. My friends and clanmates all love your mission-maps, so congrats on repeatedly great jobs

Pro-Tip:
DON'T DIE
Old 11-17-2011, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by halbridious View Post
So, All but CS-revamp and Peak are listed? I wanna check b4 i put these on my server. My friends and clanmates all love your mission-maps, so congrats on repeatedly great jobs
They all got listed like 2 days ago so its all good =D everything on here is WL'd

Old 12-06-2011, 11:41 AM

So block party didnt get whitlisted i have to fix more exploits but we have been hella busy with this new mission map thats almost done. Trying to get it out for you guys by X-mas for your x-mas horror needs. Very scary and tons of oh crap moments. If you want to help test PM me

Old 12-26-2011, 11:31 AM

• Block Party has been fixed
  • New Haven Mission Beta Map has been added to the list

Old 02-15-2012, 04:32 PM

• KF-Cain added to Normal Maps Section
  • Newhaven will be added to the Beta Section soon

Old 02-18-2012, 05:02 AM

Default Troopers broken?

Is KF-Troopers-Defence currently broken? I can't get my server to load it.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:29 AM

Server info has changed. I moved my server to a faster better server. If you want to try out these maps, and dont want to go through the process of downloading em all. Try my server;

173.199.66.44:7707

Enjoy

Old 03-10-2012, 08:42 AM

where the server is located?? i have bad pings...like 250 or so.
>Map are awesome btw...are still present on other servers too?
Old 03-12-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indio68 View Post
where the server is located?? i have bad pings...like 250 or so.
>Map are awesome btw...are still present on other servers too?
Server is located in Texas. And yes these maps are on tons of servers. I dont know what servers but i know that they are on alot of em.