• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Solution] Reproduced Moving Before Roundstart

w0lfman

Sep 12, 2011
FL, US
May not be THE solution, but I havent been able to see anyone say that they can reproduce this bug.

I have also been able to reproduce other bugs but not the "main" ones.

Description: At round start-up, during the time that you are NOT supposed to move and you see the countdown for the round-start some people are able to move and some arent. Used to be considered random.

Reproduction: This bug occurs when an already dead player happens to spawn during the time when a round ends but the new one hasnt started. You can tell when you are giong to be able to move in the pre-round because you have just spawned while the victory/defeat message appears.

So basically. Respawn after round won-defeat, but before new round. Usually is more than a few people with the bug if you notice, that is because those were the same ones "stuck" in that respawn pool.

In-game name is Javm if you have a comment or question, or hit me up in forum

** Not sure if this was posted before, if so, ignore post. Just trying to help **

Thanks for the replies and the comments, it would be nice to have a dev to at least acknowledge what we players do, since this is something that players are taking their time to do to improve the game. I know theyre busy so, no sweat.

Keep working hard, we will be trying to help you guys reproduce these bugs, ill try and keep them posted with w/e I find on my end.

Javm

Upvote 0