• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

where do u start

Britlad

May 2, 2009
i love this game but omg theres so many things wrong if you don't fix at least the basic stuff i can't see myself playing i really love it!!! thats the frustrating part.

just spent over 2 hrs on one server where the game will randomly not put me in game and i will have to go and manually choose the role again!!!! after already choosing it, if you change role cos you lost your role to someone else... u suicide and loose points hows that fair?????.
granades omg this is the worst you can't throw them any distance u can't throw them and actually believe its go over the wall cos lmao your guaranteed to hit it and it'll bounce back kill you and your team, to get it over you need to aim so high its never gonna go where you need it to.

i move round a corner to find 3 ememy there facing the other corner i dropped a nade they turn round and shoot me and the nade don't kill them it never exploded an i think its cos i dieonce again i love the game its the best realistic ww2 game ever but please an i no you guys are working hard tryin to fix it but please come on the beta for me shouold of been sooner so we couold iron out these crazy bugs...

oh the music ingame sucks the worst who choose it lmao....