• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MKb 42 solution

MKb 42 solution

• Yes

Votes: 34 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 49 59.0%

• Total voters
What? What has marksman got to do with giving squad leaders an MKb 42 (for Germans) or AVT 40 (for Soviets)? :confused:

I explained why I voted no.

I think it silly to give a desirable weapon to a class that has other purposes than mere shooting.

The 2nd last thing you want is for people to grab the SL class because they want the mkb 42 / AVT 40.

The last thing you want is of course people grabbing the Commander class for the same weapons :)

Upvote 0
Don't limit the class, just limit the total amount of extra rare weapons at the same time.

You should still be able to have 3 elite riflemen in your team, but only the first or maybe first two people who pick the class can have the extra rare weapon.
This same system is in place for the smoke grenades that squadleaders have on certain maps. On some maps only the first 3 squadleaders have smoke for instance.

Upvote 0
Voted no because as I never get to play as marksman (always taken) and dislike of being in commanding position (squad leader, commander) and 99.99% of matches I'm not superduper fast enough to grab the elite rifleman class at the beginning. My rifleman class has superior stats compared to my other class stats (supression resistance, stamina...) and so does the k98 and MN also have better stats. Elite weapons are already rare enough with 2-3 players only (64 plr server and total of 2-4 snipers and 6 elite riflemen).

Last edited:
Upvote 0