• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI will fix it, peons.

tauris

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
TWI released patches and fixes(and content updates) for what, 5 years? for the original RO - they will support this game for just as long.

This isn't EA, or sega, or some nasty corporate borg entity that just violates you and makes you call it 'daddy' while it makes this face.

wk3ih.png

This is TWI, the company president posts on forums and gives you info, replies to posts etc.

I bet the stats are fixed in the next few days along with the performance issues some people with old computers are having.

CALM DOWN, LET THE SWEET MILKLY GOODNESS OF TWI SOOTH YOU.

Wow. Patronising the people who feel that when they pay money for a product, that product should work as advertised. Genius.

If you really, honestly feel that it is acceptable to be sold a product that does not function as intended then I feel sorry for you. Seriously, salesmen must see you coming and rub their hands with glee. "Quick lads, run and get that knackered plasma TV from the storeroom, this guy will pay top dollar for it and wont even mind that it doesnt work."

Get out of the mentality that it is acceptable to be sold a defective product just because that product is a video game. It isnt acceptable. We tolerate it, but brown nosers like you will only make the situation worse. The only logical conclusion of your behaviour is that one day, games companies will start shipping alpha as retail and make people wait for patches.

When someone does something wrong, you call them on it. It keeps them honest. The moment we stop claiming our rights as consumers, we lose them.

All that said, those doing the QQ need to tone it down; theyre not helping themselves with badly written rants.

Upvote 0
Wow. Patronising the people who feel that when they pay money for a product, that product should work as advertised. Genius.

If you really, honestly feel that it is acceptable to be sold a product that does not function as intended then I feel sorry for you. Seriously, salesmen must see you coming and rub their hands with glee. "Quick lads, run and get that knackered plasma TV from the storeroom, this guy will pay top dollar for it and wont even mind that it doesnt work."

That.

It will definitelly be fixed, I know. But you paladins really need to stop being condecending to people who publicly show their frustration with the current problems.

Besides, the ranting finally stopped and then this guy posts another condecending post and basically insults everyone who feels that the game is not running the way it should <.<

That's why I said he said, nothing. Now the qq-ing will just continue.

Upvote 0
...... This isn't EA, or sega, or some nasty corporate borg entity......

locutus-of-borg.jpg

"We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. You will buy our game. You will play it. You will enjoy it. You will accept all the cultural and technological glitches that come with it. You will Run & Gun..... Resistance is Futile."

Last edited:
Upvote 0