• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help me please with performance

MadGelo

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 14, 2011
got GTX590, 2600k, 16gb ram

settings on high, vsync off, fps smoothing and all blur & bloom stuff off aswell. with good FPS i still get some kind of stutter, mini freezes..

also smoke + shooting MG reduce fps to 30ish.

thanks

Last edited:
If you're expecting screamin' performance out of the game, I suggest you lower your expectations for the moment. On very high end systems pushing all the graphics, it's had some problems. Dialing back a few settings should smooth most stuff out (other than server lag and some of the maps) until TWI gets a patch or two out.

Upvote 0
If you're expecting screamin' performance out of the game, I suggest you lower your expectations for the moment. On very high end systems pushing all the graphics, it's had some problems. Dialing back a few settings should smooth most stuff out (other than server lag and some of the maps) until TWI gets a patch or two out.

thats why i lowered it to High in first place...

Upvote 0
got GTX590, 2600k, 16gb ram

settings on high, vsync off, fps smoothing and all blur & bloom stuff off aswell. with good FPS i still get some kind of stutter, mini freezes..

also smoke + shooting MG reduce fps to 30ish.

thanks

I get the same issues. My system has three GTX 480's in SLI and a 6-core i7 CPU at 4 gHz with 12gb ram yet still get terribad performance.

Even in the main menu the mouse freezes accompanied with sound pops and ticks.

Something is seriously broken with this game.

Upvote 0
MadGelo do you have Steam overlay/ingame community stuff enabled?

If so try disabling it. Normally i have this off by default.. but i turned it on to see what it was about and i got some stutters in the menu, i disabled it and they went. I never used it in game.. but its worth a look.

Upvote 0
Most people are having the same problems, take a look around and I'm sure you will find your answer.

i dont really have FPS issue, like most people (unless there is tons of smoke and gun fire and stuff)

i just have micro freezes all the god damn time

in first few betas game ran smooth without any problems what so ever(even on ULTRA), but now its hard to play

Upvote 0
i dont really have FPS issue, like most people (unless there is tons of smoke and gun fire and stuff)

i just have micro freezes all the god damn time

in first few betas game ran smooth without any problems what so ever(even on ULTRA), but now its hard to play

I know but most people on here don't know what micro-studder is and say its just normal fps lag. I too get this lag but I'm sure tripwire will fix :). I have a really high end system except for my motherboard and I'm unable to play the game on lowest settings. There are people trying to help everyone out but no one read's there posts :(. I know what you mean thought, it is pretty frustrating to buy a game and not be able to play it.

Upvote 0
The GTX590 is a dual GPU card isn't it? The game has issues at present with Crossfire/SLI setups. I have to disable my second 6950 otherwise the stutter makes the game very difficult to play. If your drivers allow it, try disabling one GPU and see if that improves things at all.

I also believe that the game's audio is causing a fair chunk of hitches and stutters, however that's yet to be confirmed by TW.

Upvote 0
The GTX590 is a dual GPU card isn't it? The game has issues at present with Crossfire/SLI setups. I have to disable my second 6950 otherwise the stutter makes the game very difficult to play. If your drivers allow it, try disabling one GPU and see if that improves things at all.

I also believe that the game's audio is causing a fair chunk of hitches and stutters, however that's yet to be confirmed by TW.

any idea if they are working on it?

you might be right about sound, noticed aswell, i have build in soundcard in my Gigabyte Z68X-UD7-B3

can anything be done with that? (all drivers and stuff up to date)

Upvote 0

This seems to be the best option until they fix it.

But it's still sucky. It's almost painful having to lower the settings on a game you know you should be able to run maxed out with blazing speed.

Upvote 0