• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Deluxe edition.

Comrade_Rory

Sep 14, 2011
Ok, first of all this isn't a rant or anything... as annoying as most of these bugs are, i know they'll be fixed eventually and i'm still enjoying the odd match.

However, i pre-ordered the steam, deluxe edition... which came with day 1 unlocks.
now... i don't have access to these weapons.

On a different forum, i was informed that to get access to these weapons, i need to reach a certain rank? or become a hero? or whatever and personally, if i paid for day 1 unlocks, i don't expect day 1 unlock (if i spend 24 hours non-stop playing, which even then wouldn't be a day 1 unlock since i actually got to play the game at 23:50 on the day of release).

Any information would be helpful, if this is just a bug that will be fixed then that's fine but i don't see why i would pay extra to not unlock weapons...

Thank you in advance. And nobody use this thread as an excuse to attack the devs. I just want my answer.