• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] BIG problem on Red October

Goten

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
I've read some of the titles in this Bug Report section, but I haven't saw anything like this and I think it's very important.

The problem is with russian reinforcements: they are depleting very very fast. It starts normal with 200 - 200 (or 250 don't know the exact value) but after *find_the_trigger_because_I_didn't_find_it* their reinforcements drop fast. In the end you get something like the screenshot.

I haven't played the map many times, I just played 2-3 games in one server. It's just that I don't think it was a server setting :)

Attachments

• 2011-09-07_00004.jpg
    2011-09-07_00004.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
think this has something to do with russian tanks not spawning, after being killed in the t34 you dont respawn and instead appear as a infantryman briefly before being moved back to spectate every time this happens (every reinforcement wave after) tickets drop by 20-40 untill you reach 0 or sometimes the minuses.

Upvote 0
think this has something to do with russian tanks not spawning, after being killed in the t34 you dont respawn and instead appear as a infantryman briefly before being moved back to spectate every time this happens (every reinforcement wave after) tickets drop by 20-40 untill you reach 0 or sometimes the minuses.

Ah, that makes sense, and that would seem to be secret about the reinforcement stealing culprit. So it is actually not necessarily a map bug but a game bug (t-34s not spawning)?

Upvote 0