• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Tuning] Poor frame rate on Fallen Fighters 64 player

Sheps

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 5, 2011
Wondering if anyone else is getting a terrible FPS on Fallen Fighters. I can manage around 30-40 FPS on both Apartments and the tank map but Fallen Fighters, for some reason gives me huge lag spikes to the point that the moment I see an enemy I get a lag spike that takes me down to about 15-18 FPS!

However apartments on 64 player runs smoothly. Any suggestions? I have bloom off, HDR off and have everything on medium aside from Terrain which is on high.

Wondering if anyone else is getting a terrible FPS on Fallen Fighters. I can manage around 30-40 FPS on both Apartments and the tank map but Fallen Fighters, for some reason gives me huge lag spikes to the point that the moment I see an enemy I get a lag spike that takes me down to about 15-18 FPS!

However apartments on 64 player runs smoothly. Any suggestions? I have bloom off, HDR off and have everything on medium aside from Terrain which is on high.

What are your pc specs? I can run all maps...everything maxed out on ultra, "war movie" post processing and am getting 40-80 FPS, the game rarely dips below 50. Im running my cpu and gpu and ram on stock settings, nothing overclocked. My ping is around 22, I've paid close attention to the graphics, thought earlier they were not so good, now realizing they are pretty amazing with everything maxed out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0