• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stupid beta question? (sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0beh

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 30, 2011
I've pre purchased the deluxe version of Ro2 and it's showing in my library. How do I get access to the beta ? Will it show in my list once it's available? Sorry for such a stupid question, I had a look on here and steam and couldn't see anything for it.

Thanks in advance for any help. Really looking forward to the beta and more importantly the full release :)

I've pre purchased the deluxe version of Ro2 and it's showing in my library. How do I get access to the beta ? Will it show in my list once it's available? Sorry for such a stupid question, I had a look on here and steam and couldn't see anything for it.

Thanks in advance for any help. Really looking forward to the beta and more importantly the full release :)

Good idea to actually ask this questions, Sens they dont make it sticket it will be allways asked.

Upvote 0
Good idea to actually ask this questions, Sens they dont make it sticket it will be allways asked.
If they make sticky it won't change a thing because sticky threads are :

1. Never seen because, ok who look the sticky threads? Everybody look the new threads and the ones under the sticky ones that are normally rules thread or something.

2. Sticky threads are forgotten after made sticky because of what mentioned above.

This way he's answered, if he asked it in a sticky it would have take the whole day to have an answer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.