• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

crawl on your back

I would love to have a roll onto your back key. so when your lay down in a ditch, pinned down by fire, you can roll over and watch the tracers fly over your head.
maybe in future maps they can have gaps under fences or barbed wire, that you can crawl under, so then you can lay on ur back and crawl through. would serve no real purpose other than looking cool

i know it has not huge purpose.
but it would be cool to lay on ur back and put the weapon over ur chest, to watch the bullets fly over, and crawl under obsticles.
plus you may just look like a dead body at range, so you could try and avoide detection and then flip over and start shooting.
when im bing shot at and im totally pinned i look up to watch the rounds, and wait for him to reload

Upvote 0
You guys are real friendly. I personally think it is a pretty cool suggestion, and it reminds me of Far Cry: Insticts, where you can crawl under houses then turn on your back and shoot from the floor. I guess there are other things to fix, but if there is enough time, it would be cool if this could be put into one of hte content updates.

Upvote 0