• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Need New PC Best Price?

When I started playing RO in 2006 I had a newly built custom PC I assembled in early 2006 now its hopelessly obsolete and I need to buy a new gaming PC,who has the best prices for a decent gaming PC,I saw dell and alienware PC but their prices are not very good,anyone have good performace gaming PC for a better price,I dont need a flashy case and want to pay extra for that just need the PC modern current gen proccessor and parts that can play RO 2 at the best graphics setiings at smooth framerates and be able to play BF 3 and other latest games at high graphics settings

First off, don't buy Alienware. It is extremely overpriced, moreso than Mac looking at a strict price/performance ratio. Frankly, pre builts in general are overpriced but Alienware is even moreso. They use the fact that their PCs are "gaming PCs" to trick (or persuade I guess) customers.

This applies to almost all prebuilts (I have yet to see an exception), buying one you're essentially paying

Upvote 0
I would recommend that you personally build a computer. In retrospect personal builds tend to come out cheaper than buying from a company such as dell.

As far as hardware goes I cannot help you prepare for BF3 but I am pretty sure a 560ti should be able to play RO2 maxed out. I did get the opportunity to play the BF3 alpha trial and my system was able to handle the game on highest settings with smooth game play. Of course, Dice, did not allow us to play with high quality textures or DX11 :(.

My system specs:

-AMD 6970

-AMD 1090t

-ASUS M48785TD-V EVO motherboard

-Western Digital 1tb Hard Drive

-OCZ Gold 4gb 1600hz

-HAF 922 Case

This system can Bad Company 2 maxed out in DX11 perfectly around 60fps.

P.S. Even though I am an AMD fan I would advise getting the i7-2600k.

Upvote 0
I would recommend checking out the Toshiba Qosmios. They are a decently priced laptop with some good power in them. I have the X505 Q893 and I am pretty damn pleased with it. Has a i5 processor, Nvidia M460 1.5 GB video card, 4 GB of RAM with a spot to add 4 more. I got mine for $1250 on amazon.

Upvote 0
The spirit of 7thGuardsTankDiv endured. His life force is bound to the IS2, and the IS2 survived. 7thGuardsTankDic has returned. His followers have multiplied. His fortress at Brest is rebuilt in the land of Ukraine. 7thGuardsTankDiv needs only this Tank to cover all the lands in a second light. He is seeking it, seeking it - all his thought is bent on it. The IS2 yearns above all else to return to the hand of its master. They are one, the IS2 and the Great Prophet.

The prophet has returned!

Oliver Shanti - Allah akbar - YouTube

Upvote 0
Yes I am the real 7thGuardsTank, I used to be like one of the 5 best players when I played RO OST,in tank warfare and equally good as infantry ,anyone actually remember encountering me in RO OST? I will start playing RO 2 as soon as I get my new PC built,so will be back in RO soon. But no :IS2: in RO 2 :mad: ,will it come out in a patch in about a year when the game is expanded to more battles?

Is Intel or AMD processors better nowadays for gaming and is Radeon 6800 card any good? Are the current AMD 6 core proccesors better than the Intel ones?
Is this the real 7thGuardsTank? :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0