• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game delayed...BETA when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you bought DE sounds like your not that screwed. If your in these forums you probably bought the DE so...should be good. IDK my view from the delay is there kinda using the fact that so many people bought the DE and want to maximize how polished the finished version will be. Can't really hate the delay to much if it means a better finished version. (Esp since its only 2 weeks and you have early access to the game anyway)

Upvote 0
You will get the answer, its ready when its ready.

If the reason is that the game is being delayed is due to more testing needed atleast let a decent ammount of pre orderers in to the beta to help out.

I agree. They've said it before. They're a small group with hardly the kind of money needed to contend with other game devs. Pre-ordering the game would definitely push for a better release.

On the other hand, I also think its only fair for a specific announcement concerning the beta. It's all been bought and paid for, and TWI is seriously gonna get the heavy flak if they don't give their players anything. HD video of the game play is a nice step.

Upvote 0
i agree with the post above i almost want to cancel my pre order right now im furious i hate it when games delay the game the same month it comes out i always feel betrayed. most games i dont get this mad over for 2 reasons:
1. they arn't RO2
2.i dont normally pre order games

i only pre-ordered it for the beta which will no most likely be pushed back aswell
i would like access to current beta or just let everyone in on the current build im so goddamn mad

Reactions: CopperHead
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.